I think it’s safe to say that winter is winding down in Wisconsin. At least in my home it has. If you’re like everyone else in my town, as soon as the first sunny day arrives, you can bet the car was lines will be backed up for miles. The salty roads really do wreak havoc on our vehicles, not only on the outside – but from the junk we drag in. My husband is also lucky enough to work for a building contractor, so a job site visit means that mud and salt get tracked in from his work boots. I guess it comes with the winter weather territory. Fortunately, there are a few Norwex products that make cleaning up after the season pretty easy, and can make your car shine like new!
- Car Wash Mitt – the two-sided Car Wash Mitt has nubby chenille microfiber on one side and sponge layer microfiber on the other to collect dirt and debris.
- Car Cloth – the Car Cloth’s extremely fine fibers are tightly woven, which helps prevent the cloth from holding dirt that may scratch your vehicle, so it quickly dries and polishes your entire car, including windows, mirrors, glass, chrome and other smooth or shiny surfaces.
- Cleaning Paste – this stuff works great for many surfaces, but works really well on cleaning the “fog” from your headlights.
- Stain Remover – stain remover works without chlorine bleach or other harsh chemicals to penetrate, dissolve and eliminate a variety of stains on contact.
- Leather Shine – made with pure Bee and Carnauba Wax, Leather Shine naturally cleans, restores and beautifies leather without man-made waxes or harmful chemicals. It replaces the natural oils in dry leather as it waterproofs, moisturizes and protects.
I used the Stain Remover, spray bottle with water, and an EnviroCloth to clean up my husbands floor mats. The after photo was pretty impressive.
With the money we invest in our vehicles, we very rarely give them the attention they deserve. Contact me for product information or if you’d like to place an order today!